Saturday, November 19, 2011

revised listings with added links

A bunch of books had to be moved out of the way to put in a new water heater (in the center of the cellar), so I have a few of them here beside me. I've added links and perhaps expanded or revised descriptions/prices on a few of the books already, but I've only now decided it might be a good idea to add them to the blog as they occur. I'll just put them in this subsidiary "notes" blog, though. I really should come up with more posts for the main blog too. But meanwhile, here's the latest revised listings with added link to covershots:

Wilder, Cherry DEALERS IN LIGHT AND DARKNESS, Edgewood ('95), (1st), (complexly achieved short stories with a wry mythopoeic vein; an unusual and worthwhile collection; 166 pages), new 9.00

Lannes, Roberta THE MIRROR OF NIGHT, Silver Salamander '97, one of 500 perfectbound SIGNED copies (860 total), (horror stories; don't buy this book for Harlan Ellison's intro), as new 18.00

Wilcox, Don & David V. Reed THE WHISPERING GORILLA Plus RETURN OF THE WHISPERING GORILLA, Gryphon, 3/99, 1st edn, (first world book publication of a science fiction legend!; from Fantastic Adventures, 5/40 & 2/43; Philip Harbottle intro), as new $20

Wisman, Ken WEIRD FAMILY TALES III: Maledictio Redux, Dark Regions '99, 1st, (strange and supernatural stories of family members), as new 8.00

As I deal with more books, I will copy their listings to here. Of course, you can find them all here too.



No comments: