Friday, March 7, 2008

email woes abate a bit

In my ongoing AOL saga I've figured out that if I click on Basic Version instead of stay in the Standard Version, I am now able to actually open email messages. However, I can't access older mail that supposedly I could store an unlimited number of pieces. Fortunately I keep copies of important mail elsewhere, so that shouldn't be a big problem. So, maybe I don't have to go through all the rigamarole of officially changing email. Certainly I will keep checking my AOL mail, but I have more and more gone to gmail, so that would actually be my preferred email account now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what browser / OS are you using? And what exaclty is the issue? Sounds like you're not able to use Standard version? I would like to help. Feel free to contact me by mail if you want.